Monday 8 June 2009

Apprentice 2009 Candidates

Anita Shah Fired: Week 1
"My CV is strong. I am articulate. I can deal with questions and make impactful statements. Many lawyers can’t. People want to chat with me."

Ben Clarke Fired: Week 9
"To me making money is better than sex."

Debra Barr Fired: Week 11
"When I set my sights on something I have to make sure I get it. I am very cautious and only let the people that I can trust see the softer side of me."

Howard Ebison Fired: Week 10
"I am a credible businessman who wants to go far. I'm incredibly ambitious. If I don't go far down this route I shall go far down another route."

James McQuillan Fired: Week 11
"I'm astute and shrewd and smart... maybe blunt at times."

Kate Walsh "My CV speaks for itself. I've always excelled academically and I have really achieved within a corporate environment across sales, marketing and a number of different aspects of business."

Kimberly Davis Fired: Week 5
"I bring honesty and integrity to the table, I don't lie, cheat or backstab. I am not the stereotypical New Yorker and it's a stereotype I've faced."

Lorraine Tighe Fired: Week 11
"I've fought against all the odds. I'm a single mum with no education and I've had a very hard time. It is tough, but to have the confidence I have I should be very proud of myself."

Majid Nagra Fired: Week 3
"I think that business is the backbone to this world. Without companies buying and selling there wouldn't be any economy."

Mona Lewis Fired: Week 8
"I knew I would be selected, not to sound big-headed... I've succeeded in the companies I've worked for because I work hard and I'm honest."

Noorul Choudhury Fired: Week 6
"I have always been ambitious and driven and I've got the capabilities to deliver. I am not all talk... I can manage a team of people, total strangers even, because I am feisty and have attitude."

Paula Jones Fired: Week 4
"I am the girl with a plan. I have great wit and strength of character, and I am resilient to the core."

Philip Taylor Fired: Week 7
"Business is the new rock 'n' roll and I'm Elvis Presley"

Rocky Andrews Fired: Week 2
"For me business is about hard-work, attention to detail, being willing to make mistakes and learning from these mistakes."

Yasmina Siadatan "Business is about a simple formula. Make more than you spend. That's what I do, I keep business simple and it works. I'm good at it."

No comments:

Post a Comment